CHOP ECMO News

A blog from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia ECMO Program. Team members and interested others are encouraged to check in regularly, post intereseting comments, and keep us all on our toes.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This is for Jamie S.*

* last names have been omitted to protect the guilty!

How is it that you don't just love the idea of an ECMO team blog? I haven't found any others yet (but then agan I don't really know how to look for them, and I haven't tried) Take that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finding lots on families of ECMO patients, but only yours Jim by an ECMO team...I think it's a good thing although be prepared to listen to lame comments from folks like me!! HA :-)

11:44 PM  
Blogger The Right said...

Hi -

Are you still involved with the ECMO Program? I am currently a RT student and upon graduation I would like to obtain my NPS certification and focus on working with ECMO. Do you have any advice on gaining entry into this particular area of therapy?? Thanks!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home